Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NYX "the curve" felt tip eyeliner Review!!!





NYX "the curve" felt tip eyeliner Review!!!







So I tried the relatively new NYX Cosmetics "the curve" felt tip liner and it's as nice and easy to use as it would seem.  You can purchase one at Sephora for cheap.  It's like $14 bucks and I would definitely recommend it for actually new to make up users and people who have been doing makeup for years and I'll tell you why.  For new to make up users, It is very very easy to use.  I first saw the product watching a Michelle Phan favorites makeup video and It seemed very very easy to use in the video but I thought though it looked easy, its probably very weird in real life to use but actually it isn't, in general or even if you've been using something like a straight stick for years.  When I tried it, it was quite the contrary and very easy to use.  It didn't feel strange and weirdly didn't feel like something to get use to.  It just fit my hand like a glove and was very easy to apply just like it looks.  The down side is I didn't see any waterproof ones for those who are interested in long lasting and smear proof liner.  For the Makeup Queen which I like to think of myself as lol,  I would personally buy it as a collectors item.  It's fun to use and something just to add to your collection. =)

 So the Pros and Cons

 The Pros:  1. Very Very easy to use.
                   2. Probably better than a traditional make up stick for newbie make up users.

The Cons:  1.  May not be waterproof for those interested in long lasting and smear proof eyeliner.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment