Saturday, April 5, 2014

Koala-T and AlwayforMe.com Review!!! (SEXY BIKINIS 4 SPRING!!!)






Koala-T and AlwaysforMe.com Review!!!


Spring is here!  And it is time to swim!!!
For the many of you that are bikini/bathing suit shopping right now, I came across a few sites that are TrixieLuxx approved.  I wanted to blog some sites that have sexy sexy swimwear and yes.. for all body types here! As I've said on previous blogs,  I like fashion that's easy breezy and no thinking.  So I don't review clothing/swimsuits that are complicated and annoying to wear.  These bathing suit picks will be beautiful yet comfortable (so that you can move and have fun) at the same time and not just for the skinny girl, For plus size too! yup. no kmart looking bathing suits with ugly patterns lol.  These are sexy bathing suits so no matter what size you are, you will be hot at the beach!  These sites made me so excited when they were referred to me.  I just love to swim so I am very excited about this review! So let's get into it!!! 


For Petite Girls


Koala-T

The first site is a reeeally cute mini shop online called koala T.  As I did say, This article is for all body types (including petite as well).  Koala T is for petite girl/small to medium framed girls with maybe a little tummy bulge that you might want to cover.  Thee cutest bathing suites!! You will love it!!   
Here are a few of my picks!!


The majority of there bikinis are high waist-ed like this one.  That way it completely or semi covers your tummy while not being completely covered up!  so cute!  This is the first site where I actually have seen bikinis that are like this so it was a great find!!  They do have low waist and string bikinis and one pieces also but there focal point style is the high waist-ed bikini retro feel with a modern twist.

   

This one was my favorite!  I really love the bottoms on all the bathing suits.  Something about covering your belly button gives your whole look a more classy or modest appearance. Though nothing is wrong with the other way around.  I also like the stringy top so it kind of conceals the middle section while still showing it off if that makes sense.  It seems very comfortable like you can move yet still fun and exciting and beautiful!

  

  Another high waist-ed I thought was very pretty.  This is there focal point style so if you love it, they have plenty more.  I love it because it just seems very breathable and like you can actually move around and have fun in this.  And because of that, it feels like this care free thing too.  Perfect for spring!!  

They also have some cute tops you can match with a pair of jeans you have in your closet, dresses and rompers which is perfect for spring too! and a few cute accessories.



This floral print romper was one of my favorites too.  Rompers are cool because they have the feeling and easiness of a dress yet the comfort of and carefree way of shorts.  The reason you love a romper the same way you love a dress is because its a one piece and go kind of thing.  Just simple. No thinking involved and you still look gorg!


 Pretty/ classy, simple and fashionable earrings.  So pretty!!  And also very affordable which is another plus.  Absolutely love this site! 

the down side is for the bathing suits specifically, they have this one size fits all kinda thing (that's why I put this site for petites). From personal experience, I know that one size does NOT fit all lol.  It doesn't even make sense.  We are all built different. And there is just nothing worse than something thats ill fitting. But the other clothing sections you can pick your size specifically.  Another down side is the selection choice is small.  But all and all I would still give this site 5 stars!


For Full Figured Girls  


Alwaysforme.com

The first bathing suite you saw on this article was from here!  So pretty!!  I wanted to find swimsuits that were still sexy bikinis for the full figured girls and one pieces that were sexy, not boring and mom looking bathing suits.  So here are my picks!!



 Obviously my first pic is the one I used as the head of my article.  Just stunning!  I love a leopard print anything really so of course this is my favorite and the cut outs make it creatively exciting and just really sexy!


Absolutely love!! Bikinis for full figured girls! Actually a hard find too. high waist-ed simple and gorgeous!




Hot and more hot!  For the one piece girl. Yep. Yeah. No picnic basket looking bathing suits in my picks!  This is a very sexy one piece halter with the draw strings on the sides which is super cute! 






This one is another pretty one where it seems like you can actually move in it.  Pretty wrap and tied not at the bust and an extra loose fabric to cover any little bulge.  What I like about these bathing suits is they all have shape to them.  They aren't just these big t shirts or square shaped tops with some shorts like you see at a lot of stores.




And lastly the one piece with the cut outs in black!  What I like about online shopping is you can also see what it looks like on so you can better see what it looks like (especially for full figured girls) verses being at a department store.


I hope you enjoyed this article as much as I enjoyed writing it and happy shopping =).  Links below on where you can get everything shown here.  kisses to my readers! Mwa!




  

Shop Alwaysforme >> http:alwaysforme.com?viallsw.htlm


My links <3

Chat with me >> www.twitter.com/trixieluxx

Connect with me >> www.facebook.com/trixie.luxx



Have a beautiful rest of the weekend!  We only have one life to live so cherish each day!  Don't let one day, even one night slip away from you!  



xoxo T    




   

  



1 comment:

  1. Stylishfit offers sexy bathing suits for women, best bikinis bottoms and women’s swimwear. They are available in various styles that you would love to have in your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete