Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ulta Beauty Treasures!!! (70 pc Collection) Review!!!!




Ulta Beauty Treasure Review!!!!
70 piece kit!!!! <3



Hey everyone!  Bonus blog tonight because 1. I am very excited!.. and 2. I didn't want to wait till next Monday so that these are still in stock just in case anyone wanted to purchase one themselves!  Let's get into it!

So I was going through my mail on a casual day and I saw the ulta magazine/catalog I normally get in the mail.  To be honest, I normally just throw this away just because I'm budgeting and I'm not trying to tempt myself and end up finding something I like anyway! lol Trouble averted.. But.. on the back of cover of the magazine I saw this..

Pink makeup box! cheetah print on the inside! and also a 70 piece collection inside!!! only $20!!!!  



That is like unheard of! The best deal I came across this year by far!  aaaand, ulta always has coupons in their mags so I clipped that. This one was right below.



This deal was just enough to use this coupon to add with it and it came out to $16.50!!!! what?! 16 bucks for a 70 piece kit inside of a makeup box!!! Too good to pass up so I went straight to Ulta! I hurried because I was afraid they would run out. I also asked for them to put it on hold.  You can put products on hold for that entire day at ulta just fyi.  The kit comes in pink and neutral only.  Even without looking inside, it's already a good deal but lucky if you haven't purchased and are reading this blog first because I'm gonna show you everything you get!

Here is a look inside!  


   
The first palette is a mix of shimmer and matte shadows. All products in this kit are the ulta makeup brand by the way which I've heard is a quality brand.  I've never personally tried it before so this is a first time experience for me.  There is 32 shadows and 3 applicators in the first palette. All fall colors as well!! ^_^ 


  
When you first open the kit, this is on top which is a little mini booklet that tells you everything inside the box and also all the ingredients of each product.


  

Also, you get a $5 dollar coupon for any skincare or brushes valid at ulta and ulta.com. P.S I am not sponsored for this article.  This blog is too small for sponsorship anyways lol.  This is a kit I got myself (not from any company) so my review/ opinions are just that. My REAL feelings on the product (good and bad).  So back to this beauty box lol.  This is everything you get inside! 



Soo much right?  The one closest in the picture is another palette of matte and shimmer shadows.  All really pretty colors perfect for fall.  There are 18 shadows and the 6 slots to the right are all gel eyeliners! 



This is the mini palette you get in the center which is like a little portable one!  It's a mix of pastel and warm colors.




These are the blushes, bronzers, lip products and pencils you get!  The pencils are double sided which is kinda nice.  I really like the blush as well. It's very pigmented!  The brush however not so much.  I've never had a brush like that (like that shape) but I don't really like how it applys and also the bristles are not as good quality as some other brushes.

You get 2 lipsticks, 2 shiny colored glosses which I really liked those!  You also get to pencils, one in bronze and the other in black.  I took some swatches of the pencil and lipsticks for consistency.


  

The red shiny gloss is my favorite! And here is a look at the makeup box all emptied out! 



So pretty right?  This is also a good quality makeup box.  I can tell by the weight, how it functions etc and it's good!  Normally, any makeup box alone would have cost the same or more than this entire kit!  That's a big reason why it's such a good deal.


  
Here's a pic of the depth of the drawers inside.  I like to get detailed with it! lol Three drawers and good depth also. Honestly, I would have spent the same on just the makeup box alone. I LOVE it!  The only negative about this product is the actual palette holder?  I dont know what to call that.  The thing that is holding the shadows and everything.  It's very weird and it's odd to take in and out of the makeup box but at the same time, I dont think I'll get rid of it because it holds the shadows so nicely. Idk, but I'm definitely gonna have to figure out something for that.  Other than that, I loove it.  Great product. Even greater deal!  Here's a pic of the exterior. 



I think you can really get the feel of the makeup box through this picture.  Like I said, thee best deal I came across this year!  I'm pretty sure they are still going so if haven't, head over to Ulta!  

I hope you enjoyed this review and for those who saw the ad for this and were pondering, I hope this review gives a detailed overall feeling of the product for you! Also,new EPIC Halloween article coming next week so stay tuned! 

Happy Tuesday! & xoxo T



My Links <3 

- Like The TrixieLuxx Beauty Page for Halloween makeup inspirations and ideas + all my fashion/beauty posts and the latest blogs from me! > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trixie-Luxx-Like-Page/384140871725566?ref=profile

-Connect with me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/trixie-luxx

-Chat with me - @TrixieLuxx - www.twitter.com/trixieluxx  


- If you would like to see an article on a specific subject, send your request to trixieluxx@gmail.com

- Don't forget to like, comment and share!  *MWA*

   
    

   


No comments:

Post a Comment