Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Fav Brow Pencil















The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz Mechanical Eye Pencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me this is a must have for your makeup collection and the best brow pencil I've tried and seen around!  It's hard to describe but it's kind of like a combination between a pencil and using powder.  I have tried it all.  Brow pencils.  Pencils that weren't necessarily for brows but I tried it on my brows anyway.  Pencils with a very creamy texture.  Pencils with a hard textured point where it doesn't come on easily.  These are my least favorite of all the options.  I originally started with powder like many do.  I tried the brow stencils lol.  Basically I've tried it all.  Actually I take back the hard textured pencils being my least favorite.  I actually hate powder!  The fact that it isn't a one tool thing already turns me off.  In this blog, I am all about the easiest thing and everything easy breezy.  No complicated stuff!

So let me just talk about the pencil already.  It is probably the best pencil you will ever use for your brows.  The texture of it is creamy but something about this formula is so different.  It's creamy so it goes on with ease but at the same time it's not out of control meaning it comes out easy but the color comes out with control so your eyebrows don't look like a cartoon character.  Once you put it in place, it's in place! just like a powder.  It's very weird.  Everytime I would use these creamy pencils from drug stores, they would not sometimes smear but ALWAYS smear!  You would probably need to put a brow gel on to keep things in place but see, that's already a second step and complicated.  Nothing against brow gels.    With this pencil, no smears at all.  I call it the magic pencil lol.  I would almost go training or working out with that pencil on.  I'm sure if you used this pencil with brow gel on top of it!!!, your eyebrows would pretty much be bullet proof at that point and you could go to the gym with it if you wanted to lol.  It's double capped so there is a cap on both sides.  One for the pencil and one for the brush on the other side? WHAT!  Yes, this pencil comes with a built in eyebrow brush.  And it isn't this large comb with bristles on the other side.  From the picture you can see it's extremely neat and compact and actually works better than those large eyebrow combs.  I think because the size of it is actually more appropriate for your eyebrow.  I've actually never seen a brow pencil with an eyebrow brush built in.  This is my first time seeing this.  I've also never seen it so neat, compact and easy!  I really couldn't rave about this pencil more!       

Anyway, the downside is this brow pencil is about $20 dollars =( .  When I saw the price I was like noooo!  Why is this so expensive but when I actually tried it, it's sooo worth the money trust me!  

So the Pros and Cons :

Pros:  1. Goes on easily.
           2. Stays on very well.  Just as good as powder and anything else I've tried that is suppose to be longer lasting.  
           3.  It is a one tool job.  Not complicated just how I like.
           4.  And lastly a neat compact brow brush built right in that actually works better than a traditional eyebrow brush.

Cons: 1. $20 dollars but worth the price in my opinion.  

If you haven't stopped reading this post and arent at sephora right now! giiiirlll!!! go NOW!!!  just kidding but not kidding though.  Get on it!  Till next time.

 xoxo T 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment