Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Everything you need to know about waist training!


Everything YOU need to
 know about waist training!!
(Detailed Review)


Good Evening everyone!  Sorry for the delay on this blog.  I was meaning to write this last night (Monday), my actual blog day but some crazy commotion happened in my neighborhood.  There were cops everywhere, a guard dog and a detective too.  It was just crazy.  At one point, they came into MY backyard and brought the police dog back there and like 5 cops were aggressively searching back there.  The whole neighborhood was on lock down and it lasted all the way into the night.  It was just a crazy mess.  
Anyways, Everything is good.  They ended up finding nothing and I was so relieved when it was over.today is a new day!  And because of all the commotion yesterday, I am even more thankful!  

Well, let me just get onto what this article is REALLY about! lol.  If you follow me on instagram or twitter, you may have saw that a few weeks ago, I purchased a waist trainer which is the pic above.  I wanted to really test it out before I gave a review.  I'll quickly go over the pros and cons and other details about this product.

but first, what is waist training?  

Waist training is a practice that women have been doing for a very long time and has recently come back in style (in a new form). What it does is train your mid section to be smaller.
Some say that only real waist training is done with corsets which is also known as corset training.  Most others say that a "waist cincher" (what I purchased) is waist training and call it a waist cincher or waist trainer.  This product is much different than a corset.  It is also much different than a body shaper or girdle or spanx.  I would say as far as intensity goes, there's corset.. which is the highest intensity,then waist cincher, then girdle/spanx/body shaper.  

What does it do?  (benefits/pros)

Ok.  So I've tested this out for a good 2 weeks or so and there are soo many benefits to wearing a waist cincher! Even beyond loosing weight! It's amazing!
The first thing I noticed is your posture is drastically improved!! Like VERY drastically!  I have a slouching problem and with the cincher on, that problem is gone because you physically can't slouch in it lol.  It's very hard and uncomfortable to. Especially when you first start with it and it is very stiff.  When in the car with it, It was so awkward that I had to adjust my seat drastically from what it was to feel normal.  Now my seat is Super straight and I can't even tell the difference.  The second thing is it actually gives you a breast lift! lol.  It's weird.  I didn't expect it to do all that! lol  I read/watched a lot of reviews and nobody said anything about that or other things I experienced while using it but this is a very DETAILED review. Not only does it give a slight breast lift, they also appear to be bigger somehow with it on! lol. I know. That's crazy.  I don't know if that's just my experience because I'm a curvy girl and also I already have big breasts so idk, maybe it's because of the body type I already have.  The feeling is like those corsets with straps and your breast are just like spilling over the top or something lol.  So there's that.  Another perk is let's say your just trying to loose 5 pounds or so and you want to have a slimmer mid section.  If you wear this under your clothes or while working out, it already gives you the illusion of having lost the 5 pounds literally!  It sucks you in a good 3 to 4 inches I'd say.  Especially when first starting.  For those of us looking to loose more, it still gives a nice and smoothe look to your mid section and also defines an hour glass figure! ^_^  Another thing I experienced with it is when on your cycle, you don't feel bloat whatsoever!  It's too tight to feel the bloat so that was a good bonus!  And lastly, if you still aren't sold,  I did loose 2 inches from my waist which is the best perk!  2 whole inches!!  That's a lot for me in this very short time so I'm very happy with the results.  This is with good diet and exercise of course! 

Details about MY cincher

The one I purchased is the sports cincher so it's like a workout cincher.  It is specifically for being able to work out in.  You can also wear it throughout the day like a normal cincher.  It is a rubber elastic like material on the exterior but the interior is a nice soft absorbent cloth all around so you don't just put cold rubber on your skin.  Also, no creams involved unless you want to purchase and add that to your waist training.  Personally, I don't like all that cold cream stuff.  It just looks messy.  So the product is very comfortable to wear as far as the material is concerned.  I really like that I'm not putting cold latex on my skin everyday.  It comes with two lines of hooks in the front.  The first is where they recommend you to start and as you loose, you can go to the next line of hooks. I'm already at my second line of hooks! 

Cons

Some of the negatives is it's not the most comfortable thing to wear as you would expect.  It's much more intense than spanx or shapewear so be prepared!  It's very uncomfortable to lounge in it also.  When you first start wearing it, it almost feels uncomfortable to sit.  Then as you break it in some and get used to it, you can sit and lay down and everything but its still a very tight feeling.  It makes you not want to sit and lounge but I kind of feel like that's a good thing.  Once I start waist training, I feel like I want to be active and not sit.  For anyone interested in corset training but hasn't done any kind of waist training before, I would recommend starting with this first.  Another thing I noticed is with time, It gives more which can kind of feel like it's not working.  I think it's a combination of you getting use to it and the rubber stretching from wear and tear of working out in it or pulling on it.  It can take a lot of pull also.  It seems so stiff like it can't at first but it definitely can.  It's a very tough material.  One of the days while wearing it, I had A LOT of spaghetti  And when I put my cincher on the next day it was TIGHT!!! lol  So that let me know that it gives but it doesn't completely give because it's staying somewhat true to size. lol.  Also I kept measuring with it on and off to see about the product giving and I'd say it stays decently true to size.  Another thing is while working out, I experienced some chaffing with it.  I didn't hear about that with other reviews but it happened to me so I got some chaff marks on the top of my stomach and back from working out in it and just being in it I think.  I think the top rubbed my skin the wrong way or something but I haven't had that problem since.

Things to know! 

When you first get it, It will be so stiff and tight that it will feel like you got the wrong size!  But don't fret because that's how it's suppose to be.  It's a struggle to get it on the first time but once you do, it becomes much easier afterwards.  I've heard people on youtube who have done reviews say this but I'll tell you why this happens.  It becomes easier to put on because the product becomes less stiff and gives more but doesn't loose its true size.  Also, the hooks give more then when you put it on the first time and you just naturally will become better at it and find your method so it wont be as difficult!

where to get yours

I got mines from 1800 cinchers.  They have a variety of thing to choose from and it came very quickly!  You can go to 1800cinchers.com and also they are on instagram @1800cinchers.  They actually put me on their instagram too! lol  


But I have no affiliation with them.  I just really liked their product and put it on my instagram. lol  

But overall, I would still give this product a thumbs up and I would definitely purchase again!  I hope this review was informative and I hope you give this product a try!  If you have any other questions, comment below and I'll be more than happy to answer. Links will be below for purchasing! 

xoxo Happy Tuesday & Happy Shopping ^_^!!!


My Links <3 

1800cinchers - http://1800cinchers.com/  Here is the link if you want to purchase one yourself! 

-TrixieLuxx Beauty Page! -  (Find all my fashion & beauty posts here!) => https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trixie-Luxx-Like-Page/384140871725566?ref=profile



-Twitter - @TrixieLuxx - www.twitter.com/trixieluxx  


- If you would like to see an article on a specific subject, send your request to trixieluxx@gmail.com

- Don't forget to like, comment and share!  *MWA*





                   

18 comments:

  1. Recommended. Visit waist cincher to get a great body

    ReplyDelete
  2. waist trainers reviews Find the best selection of waist trainer vest here at My Perfect Body by KJay. We are offer high quality products in hundreds of categories, check Waist Trainers Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it the Classic Latex Faja Corset..Thanks
    Check here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it the Classic Latex Faja Corset..Thanks
    Check here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vest waist trainers-Find globally human hair weave and weft hair extensions online at very cheap rate. Find the most popular items at my perfect body by kjay beauty. Shop today with confidence.

    ReplyDelete

  6. What a great article! What are your thoughts on these waist cinchers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This webpage comprises of a pleasant knowledge and giving lessons as well, I loved it lots more. are waist cinchers safe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting post for me to come across on all top today. Everyone should check out this complete blog especially the components. Well, you deserve many thanks for sharing such information!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a very helpful article regarding waist training,
    waist cincher

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely agree with your thoughts. Waist training is one of the most effective way for women to reduce their weight. Very information blog and thanks buddy for sharing it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is something really an amazing and nice post,
    Waist Trainer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree with your thought..!! When you are wearing a waist cincher it will also improve your body posture. Grab the best deal at herdailydeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly, after reading this article, i got to know more about waist trainers . I believe this is one of the items that are mostly used by celebs to look fine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Order online for our waist training corset body shaper! Our Product Technicians develop unique patterns and utilize the latest fabrics to create the ultimate in modern fit and style.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    will help you more:
    Feel strong and sexy in our high-quality collection of waist trainers and shapewear. Over 100000+ satisfied customers.
    shop waist trainer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally agree with your thought..!! Waist Trainers is one of the most effective way for women to reduce their weight. Very information blog and thanks buddy for sharing it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete